I.C.E DATACENTERS is a carrier-neutral, independent provider of network-centric datacenters. We believe that the combination of high-quality datacenter infrastructure and operating expertise, AND telecom network infrastructure and operating expertise is essential to service the evolving demands of both enterprise and carrier clients. And that is exactly what I.C.E stands for: Interconnection & Compute for the Enterprise.
I.C.E DATACENTERS operates across eight datacenter locations in Montreal, and in Toronto at I.C.E Datacenters in Toronto. We serve 100+ clients including global network providers, Fortune 500 companies in industry, e-commerce, financial services and healthcare, the government, cloud providers, ISPs, content providers, CDNs, and many more.
Our two flagship locations are located in Montreal, Quebec and Toronto, Ontario.
For more information visit icedatacenters.com
I.C.E Datacenters – Montreal
- Leading interconnection site in downtown Montreal (30+ Canadian and International carriers) – cross-connect globally
- The entry point of long-haul fiber in Montreal (a former 360 Networks site like 151 Front Street in Toronto) – latency optimized
- 7 separate fiber entrances; redundant routes in all directions; AC+DC power plants, auto-transfer on separate MW-Hydro lines – redundancy optimized
- 25,000 sqft. of datacenter space with N+1 AC+DC power – flex power+space
- 100+ Customers include leading global networks, Fortune 500 enterprises, Canadian Government, content providers, ISPs, CDNsetc. – proven & edge-optimized
I.C.E Datacenters – Toronto
- Optimal location outside of downtown core (30minutes) with no historical risk of natural disasters and within proximity for synchronous replication
- 42,000 sqft. datacenter designed to Tier III Uptime Institute standards with N+1 and 2N redundancy design options
- Scalability with 2 fully independent, below-ground power feeds of 4 MW each and option to build another 50,000 sqft. facility on-site
- 100% control of operations and facility (owned and operated by I.C.E)
- Carrier-neutral facility with multiple fully independent fiber entrances and MMRs
- Carrier & Fiber Access – access to multiple carriers and interconnection points